I have been loving a few things right now, and would like to share them with you. Also, I am apart of a new group of fabulous young ladies called Bloggers Like Me. We have a group on facebook and have group chats on twitter, on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm Central time. Shout out to my #BLMGirls #BLMChat.
Back to the 5 things I am Loving Right Now:
1. Chiffon Tops- I have been in love with these tops since I spotted them on different blogs and vlog posts. One most recently Lover4Fashion on youtube. (I love her videos)
2. Genie in a Bottle Pants/Or Hammer Pants-I just bought a pair of these, and I love them. They are so comfy but on trend.
I am all about comfort and trendy. These can be transitioned into Fall/Winter, with boots, flats, or pumps. Dressed up or Dressed down. LOVE! These pants are from Forever21+
3. CrossBody Bags-How cute is a CrossBody bag? It goes around you and holds your stuff. I am trying to get out of wearing heavy big bags, with so much stuff in them. lol. This bag is from Payless.
A classic design
4. Tinted Moisturizer-I got hooked on it for the summer light weight wear, but I may just take this baby right on into the fall/winter months. Who doesn't need spf in the fall/winter too?
I am the color Deep/Martinique. It's the perfect color for me and thanks to the young lady in Sephora in the WaterTower for color matching me. I am in love with this product!
5. Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser and Youth Perfecting Moisturizer with SPF 30.
I try to try other brands and other products, but I end up coming right back to Aveeno. My face loves Aveeno! These two products together, beat this skin into submission.
These are the 5 Things I am Loving Right Now. What are you loving right now?
Until Next Time,